TEE OFF IN PARADISE
A once in a lifetime golfing experience awaits at Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa - the only resort in the Maldives to boast a nine-hole golf course, elegantly designed to showcase the island’s outstanding natural beauty.
Green fees are just $50 while a golf introduction comes at no cost.
Spread across seven and half hectares of some the island’s most stunning landscape, and complete with both par three and par four holes, averaging 112 metres in length that can be enjoyed by seasoned players and beginners alike.
Undeniably the world’s most exotic course, this idyllic setting promises a perfect round, every time.
Start your day at the clubhouse as you relax and enjoy the stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
Our fully stocked and equipped Pro Shop has everything you need to hit the greens, including a selection of clothing and merchandise for you to remember this unique experience by.
Get tips and tricks from golf pro John E. Morgan on how to master our most challenging holes
Available for stays through 31 Dec 2019
Enjoy a round of golf at our 9-hole course, an exclusive Dine by Design experience, and a deep-tissue acupuncture massage. Learn More
Stay and Play
Enjoy a round of golf at our 9-hole course, an exclusive Dine by Design experience, and a deep-tissue acupuncture massage with your stay.
This offer includes:
- Tea and Tee: a round of golf for 2 persons, followed by an afternoon tea at the golf course
- 1 Dine by Design experience, for 2 persons, on Mount Villingili, highest summit in the Maldives overlooking the golf course including wine pairing and Don Perignon champagne
- A 60-minute Golf massage: a Deep Tissue Acupressure Massage, stimulating specific points to improve blood circulation, help relieve muscle knots and pain, as well as increase range of motion
- Daily breakfast buffet at Javvu restaurant
- The rates are for double-occupancy, on a per-room, per-night basis, and are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% government taxes and the mandatory Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night, regardless of age.
- A minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights is required for this exclusive package offer. Additional nights will be charged at the prevailing Flexible Rate and adjusted at check-in.
- Rates shown are for hotel accommodation only. Return domestic flights from Malé to Gan can be booked via the reservation team at a price of USD 470 per person. Discounted airfares are available for children (2 - 11 years old) and infants (below 2 years old) fly free of charge.
- Under Shangri-La's Family Plan, a maximum of 2 children under the age of 12 can stay in the same villa as their parents at no extra charge. Children between the ages of 6 - 12 will be charged USD 17.50 for breakfast. Children's ages must be indicated to the reservations office at the time of booking.
- Guests staying on 31 December will be charged USD 480 per adult (aged 12 and above) and USD 240 per child (aged 6 – 11) for the New Year’s Gala Dinner. The price is inclusive of a 10% service charge and 12% government taxes. Children under 6 can join the New Year’s Eve dinner for no additional charge.
- Every experience at our resort is personal. A Shangri-La Specialist will contact you 2 weeks prior to your arrival to personalize your holiday and assist with any queries you may have.